The written recipe is below. However, I’ve also attached the video tutorial in case you’d like to watch the video tutorial!
- 500ml-600ml of heavy cream/thickened cream
- 1 can of condensed milk (390-400g)
- Any toppings you wish (think toppings like chocolate, cookies, nutella or flavoured sauces!)
If you’d like to see how the ice cream is made watch the YouTube video at the top of this blog. The video shows the entire process and the consistency of the mix at each step.
- Whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form. This may take between 5-10 minutes.
- Once stiff peaks have formed slowly fold in the condensed milk.
- When everything is mixed, add your desired toppings and mix them through. *Note if you’d like to add some of your desired toppings on top of the mix, don’t add all of your toppings to the mix, set some aside.*
- Pour the mix into a freezer safe container and put the mix in the freezer. *Note, if you set aside some of your toppings, place them on top of the mix now.*
- Cover the container and put it in the freezer.
- Let the mix freeze. This can take approximately 5 hours however we recommend leaving it in the freezer overnight.
- You’ve successfully made ice cream, congrats! Go enjoy it.
And there you have it! You’ve now successfully made ice cream. We hope you enjoy our ice cream recipe. It’s such a quick and easy recipe, and you end up with such perfect, creamy ice cream every time. Usually we have a limited range of ice cream choices at the shop, as a lot of ice creams contain gluten, however, with such a straightforward and easy recipe, we’ll never buy ice cream again.